First paid DLC pack for The Division is finally making its way onto the Xbox One tomorrow. The game servers will go offline for approximately 3 hours for the release of new Underground DLC and the 1.3 update.
The new Underground DLC adds more missions set under the streets of New York City. Each playthrough will be unique because of the all new random generated map system. Every time you play through the levels, you will encounter different traps, hazards, enemies, etc to make it more challenging and less repetitive.
There are a lot of gameplay changes and balance fixes as well. The 1.3 update brings more content for those users who haven’t bought the Underground DLC. For more information on all the changes coming to the game, check out the full patch notes.
- Pawarumi Review – Xbox One - July 27, 2019
- Pawarumi – A Retro Shoot’em up title launches on Xbox One - July 25, 2019
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016